Website Institute of Reading Development
The Institute of Reading Development is a nationwide leader in reading skills programs, dedicated to teaching the right reading skills and providing our students with great experiences in great books. Since 1970, we have taught over 3 million students across the United States. Our mission is to inspire a lifelong love of reading in every student.
Rewarding & Enjoyable Summer Teaching Jobs
Teach Reading Classes to Students of All Ages
Now Accepting Applications for Summer 2021
The Institute of Reading Development is now hiring summer teachers for our live online reading skills programs for students of all ages. Our programs provide students with the skills, books, and experiences they need to achieve greater success in school and beyond.
As an Institute teacher you will:
- Earn between $600-$700 per week.
- Improve your teaching skills and confidence during our comprehensive, paid training program.
- Gain valuable teaching experience with a variety of age groups from 4-year-olds to high school students.
- Help your students become successful readers with a love of great books.
We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support for our teachers, so we do not require teaching certification or experience to apply. All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or higher and must be available to teach classes five days a week, including both weekend days. We are looking for full-time teachers with availability to work 37-40 hours per week during the summer. There will be some opportunities for continued employment with the Institute after the summer.
Successful Institute teachers:
- Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure.
- Are responsible and hard-working, with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Are comfortable and confident with technology.
- Are patient and supportive with students and parents.
Learn more about us and our reading programs at https://instituteofreadingdevelopmentteachingjobs.com/.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.